Empowering young people through creativity
‘Cause YOU Can uses Performing Arts and Film-making to build confidence, leadership and resilience in children and young people.
We believe that children and young people should ALL benefit from equal life chances and opportunities in a city like London. To make this happen, we:
- Boost confidence by unlocking creativity, self-worth and self-belief
- Enhance emotional well-being by increasing awareness and improving relationhips through our values-based educational framework
- Work with schools to prevent emotional distress, reduce bullying and address Social & Emotional Aspects of Learning (SEALs)
- Raise skills and attainment, by supporting learners who underachieve
- Tackle inequalities by increasing access to free and inclusive education
We deliver early action interventions, laying the foundations for children in the poorest boroughs to grow up stronger, happier and with hopes for their future. We implement long-term preventative measures to support existing strengths, as opposed to reactive services, which are often costly and difficult to access.
‘Cause YOU Can works with London’s schools and academies. You can WATCH the amazing work we have done in primary schools, across the capital.
“Class teachers of the children involved commented on the positive outcomes. The interactive methods employed strongly encouraged the children to participate, thus improving confidence, knowledge of others, social and communication skills.” Vanessa, Teacher, Herbert Morrison Primary School