Do you want to share your time, skills or ideas?
CONTACT US now to volunteer and work with us.
‘Cause YOU Can would like to hear from enthusiastic and committed people who might be interested in our volunteering opportunities to support young people:
- Volunteer Fundraising Officer – Help us to raise funds for the organisation
- Volunteer Social Media Officer – Help us to monitor our social media
- Trustee with Sales & Marketing skills – Become a member of the Board
- Trustee with Business & Finance skills – Become a member of the Board
- Young Facilitators – Volunteering and paid roles, through Apprenticeship
Thank you to our dedicated volunteers; Debbie, Fiona, Jo, Katja and Barney for their outstanding contribution to young people’s wellbeing and education.
What can you expect if you decide to come and volunteer with us?
You will become part of a warm, supportive and dynamic environment where you can pursue your interests. You’ll be offered support, space and guidance to help you achieve this. You’ll be able to develop skills, while gaining experience of working with a young, vibrant and exciting charity. While doing so, you will be actively supporting children and young people in London’s deprived boroughs.